- AI/ML Innovations’ minority-owned subsidiary, Tech2heal, chosen to partner with a leading French company in virtual occupational health clinics.
- Tech2heal’s AI-driven healthcare platform forms the technological backbone of the service.
TORONTO, ON / November 9, 2023 / AI/ML Innovations Inc. (CSE:AIML)(OTCQB:AIMLF)(FWB:42FB), a leading company committed to acquiring and advancing Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning technologies that address urgent societal needs, is pleased to report the following press release from its minority-owned subsidiary, Tech2heal SAS:
Tech2heal, a pioneer in AI-powered healthcare technology, is delighted to reveal its latest in a number of strategic partnerships. This alliance was formed with a leading France-based health service provider (the “Partner”), who specializes in virtual occupational health clinics that specifically focus on enhancing mental health, and addressing sleep disorders, two critical aspects of overall employee well-being.
This collaboration marks a significant advancement in the realm of mental health and sleep disorder prevention as it brings together Tech2heal’s versatile AI-powered clinical care platform, Alakin, with the Partner’s innovative risk prevention solutions, tailored to corporate clients. This alliance underscores the emerging role of technology in addressing mental health and sleep disorders, with the primary goal of improving employee well-being in today’s dynamic workplace environment. To maintain certain competitive advantages in the marketplace, the Partner’s identity remains undisclosed.
Paul Duffy, CEO of AIML, expressed his enthusiasm for this partnership, “We are proud of Tech2heal’s many achievements in a short period of time. This most recent partnership demonstrates, once again, the power and versatility of the Alakin dashboard to be readily configured to multiple, diverse healthcare scenarios and revenue streams. While we at AIML directly benefit from this venture through our ownership interest in Tech2heal, we also see potential to redeploy this Alakin business model within North America through our majority-owned subsidiary, AI Rx Inc., which holds exclusive North American rights to Tech2heal’s technologies.”
Highlights of the Partnership
1. Cutting-Edge Solutions: Tech2heal’s Alakin platform will provide a robust foundation for the Partner’s risk prevention solutions. By leveraging Alakin’s highly customizable capabilities, the Partner can tailor their services to meet the unique needs of each employee of their corporate customers.
2. Streamlined Care Pathways: Alakin’s user-friendly interface and capacity to create powerful hybrid care pathways were pivotal in the Partner’s selection process. This feature will ensure a seamless experience for both patients and healthcare practitioners.
3. Market Acceleration: Tech2heal’s Alakin platform empowers the Partner to expedite the introduction of their innovative employee risk prevention solutions to the market, effectively meeting the growing demand for mental health and sleep disorder solutions.
4. Comprehensive Tools: The alliance equips the Partner with a comprehensive suite of healthcare tools designed to address the needs of both patients and healthcare practitioners. This holistic approach ensures that every aspect of employee well-being is considered.
Paul Duffy concluded, “Mental health issues and sleep disorders significantly impact lost man-hours and costs for employers globally. This alliance reflects the sea change in attitude regarding how organizations address and prioritize their employees’ mental and physical health.”
About Tech2heal https://www.tech2heal.com/
Tech2heal is a Paris-based company at the vanguard of AI-driven digital health solutions. With an unwavering commitment to innovation, Tech2heal strives to harness cutting-edge technologies to elevate human well-being. The company’s expertise spans artificial intelligence, healthcare, and wearable technology, with a mission to revolutionize the future of digital health.
About AI/ML Innovations Inc. https://aiml-innovations.com/
AI/ML Innovations Inc. has realigned its business operations to capitalize on the burgeoning fields of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML), with an initial investment focus on emerging digital health and wellbeing companies that leverage AI, ML, cloud computing and digital platforms to drive transformative healthcare management solutions and precision support delivery across the health continuum. Through strategic partnerships with Health Gauge (95.2% owned by AIML), Tech2Heal (up to 22% ownership rights, with 12.44% currently owned by AIML), AI Rx Inc. (70% owned by AIML) and other planned accretive investments, the Company continues to capitalize on expanding growth areas, to the benefit of all the Company’s stakeholders. AI/ML’s shares are traded on the Canadian Securities Exchange under the symbol “AIML”, the OTCQB Venture Market under “AIMLF”, and the Frankfurt Stock Exchange under “42FB”.
On behalf of the Board of Directors
Tim Daniels, Executive Chairman