12:00PM EST- Medicine Man Technologies, Inc (OTC: MDCL), Andy Williams, CEO.
CEO Andy Williams will share his vision for building MDCL into a vertically integrated global leader in the cannabis industry. Andy will provide an update on MDCL’s recently announced acquisitions, and outline the strategy for future growth.
- For 2018 MDCL reported $9,442,555 revenues (+ 168% over 2017) and Income of $2,170,341
- MDCL recently received a $14 million (now expanding to $21 million) investment from strategic investor Dye Capital to fund it’s growth strategy.
- Executing M&A growth strategy, with 6 announced acquisitions pending
12:20PM EST NexTech AR Solutions Corp. (OTC: NEXCF), Evan Gappelberg, CEO
CEO Evan Gappelberg will introduce institutional investors to the company’s Augmented Reality technology platform and business model.
- NEXCF is the only “pure play” Augmented Reality stock
- NEXCF has created the Augmented Reality industry’s first end-to-end affordable, intelligent, frictionless, scalable platform and is now capitalizing on the emerging multi-billion dollar AR market, with a three-ported approach including: AR-driven entertainment, and education technologies, and notably Airtize(tm) for AR-powered e-commerce, which includes major customers like Budweiser.
- NEXCF recently reported gross revenue of $1,632,196 and a gross profit of $787,464 for year ending May 31st 2019. NEXCF is targeting “10X revenue growth for calendar year 2020”
12:40PM EST – CytoDyn Inc. (OTC: CYDY) Nader Pourhassan, Ph.D, CEO
CEO Dr. Nader Pourhassan will update investors on the latest developments for CytoDyn’s lead drug candidate, Leronlimab (PRO 140) for use as a Combination Therapy to treat HIV, and expecting FDA approval in early 2020, and the company’s pipeline for cancer indications.
- Expected FDA approval for Leronlimab (PRO 140) for use as a Combination Therapy to treat HIV, offers multi-billion dollar near-term revenue potential.
- Lending validation to the opportunity, Samsung Biologics is manufacturing significant amount of Leronlimab with payments deferred to mostly post-FDA approval.
- Leronlimab (PRO 14) drug development pipeline for: Melanoma, Pancreatic, Prostate, Lung, Liver and Stomach Cancer – NASH – GvHD
You’ll have a first-hand opportunity to watch live presentation from CEO’s of today’s most exciting companies.
These dynamic companies are now at key inflection points – launching new products, services and developments with explosive growth potential….
Watch the fast-paced CEO presentations, and gain an insider perspective on the company’s unique opportunities and challenges, and learn about their upside potential – ahead of the crowd.
Due to high demand, registration is limited.
Interested in having YOUR company as a presenter at Wall Street Reporter’s next event?
Call Mr. Jack Marks 212-871-2057 ext. 7