Marc Faber “Sell Your Stocks and Get Drunk in 2010”

Marc Faber says there is too much complacency in US stocks. According to Faber “Too many “enlightened people” think stocks will head higher till June, then drop a little, before making new highs.” Also he notes, years ending in “0” and mid-term election years generally are negative for stocks. Some bubbles forming in Asia and Brazil property markets… To top it all off, offs of further gains after a nearly 70% up move in 2009 are not good. However odds of a 25-30% drop are better. Ergo, the risk/reward ratio is not good. Better to get drunk on cheap Thai whiskey, says Faber.

Marc Faber: “Obama Makes Bush Look Like a Genius”

Did you enjoy this article? Join our FREE Newsletter!
I agree to have my personal information transfered to MailChimp ( more information )
Join over 100,000 investors and business leaders worldwide. Get the latest actionable business and investing intelligence before the rest of the crowd.
We hate spam. Your email address will not be sold or shared with anyone else.